Period Adda is a holistic menstrual health education program meant to support communities and organizations in developing menstrual health and advocacy based interventions and awareness programs. We support organizations and collectives to
- Design community intervention programs
- Conduct training of trainers on how to hold a safe space and roll out menstrual education programs
- Conduct menstrual education programs directly with your communities/schools or other target areas
- Design tools, modules and training materials for menstrual education and advocacy program
- Conduct field research on menstruation and other sexual and reproductive health and rights based indicators
- Roll out of flagship sub-project named Changemaker Fellowship where we conduct master classes and provide mentoring for your trainers, teachers, volunteers, interns, educators or community leaders over 3 months. We award the participants with certification after the fellowship.
To know more, reach out us at firstname.lastname@example.org